Why your business should hire a cue Virtue VA, today!
An assistant should be your number-one most important hire! When hiring a VA you are in effect duplicating yourself, you are freeing up your time, which is worth far more than the director or an account manager for example.
Secondly, you wouldn’t hire a director for your company and not utilise all of their time and skills, so why would you hire a VA with that process? Sure, the director might cost significantly more, but in reality, your VA is more important to the future of your company. No, you didn’t read that wrong.
A virtual assistant can change your life, giving you back your day so you can work on the tasks that will take your business to incredible new places. However, if you think you can simply hire any ol’ virtual assistant and improve your business, think again. Instead, get prepared, take the role seriously and hire only the best.
Here are just a few things that cue Virtue can help you with;
- Respond to emails and set up email lists
- Run your calendar, diary and plan your travel
- Competitor analysis
- Compile data into organised spreadsheets
- Handle forwarded phone calls when you’re unavailable or out of town
- Any time-consuming or repetitive tasks
- Help you hire other employees by doing preliminary research on candidates
- Write and distribute standard business communications
- Prepare presentations
- Manage your social media accounts
- Upload blogs or email newsletters
- Coordinate with vendors
- Raising invoicing and chasing payments
- Place orders for new suppliers and invoicing
- Organise and manage your household/personal to do’s
There are actually so many things a virtual assistant can do, we couldn’t possibly list them all!
Treat your virtual assistant role like it’s the most important role in your company – because it just might be!
Get in touch today, we’d be happy to have a chat about your business/personal needs and arrange a FREE no obligation consultation.